Saturday, July 13, 2019

Time to go

Terrible situation when you have to avoid or leave the person you love most so that you can get away from his annoying baggage (kids). I should have known this day would come but I honestly expected it a whole lot sooner. The days with the “love of my life” seem to be coming to an end. I am finally pushed away and hopefully I can get on the road to getting back where I need to be. It’s a terrible spot to be in when you have nowhere else to go, you have no money and no vehicle. I really don’t have a choice but to go ahead and cut off the relationship, I just don’t know where to stand or how to survive. I let go of absolutely everything I had for this man that I deeply love, everything that was mine and now I’m left with broken pieces, left with nothing but emptiness and a shell. I mean, why stay with someone that puts you 2nd every single day, and you can’t even be his first for even just a few hours, right? Why stay? She’s more his wife or girlfriend than I will ever be, I guess I’m just out in this place to help him with the things that she can’t...  my only purpose?!  Hope he’s happy with the rest of his life and his princess, I think it’s time they get a shot at someone that wants to be a mother to her and spend a lot of dough that she wants.  They deserve it!

1 comment: