Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Counting down

Are you counting the days until back to school? Sadly, I was beginning to count at day 2. The chaos and turmoil never cease to follow me with my 3 children. One has to touch the other, while the other is screaming, one is intentionally destroying what the other is creating and at least 2 of the 3 are always talking, begging for my attention as soon as I get a phone call or hit the send button. Their rooms are a mess but they will not quit the nonsense before they completely driven me batshit insane ( I'm pretty sure it's their goal). The term "when mama ain't happy, ain't no one happy", is that just a slogan made up by a tv commercial, or is there something wrong with my kids?  I have never in my life seen or heard 3 kids absolutely hate each other as much as my kids do.  I have finally accepted the fact that I will never ever have a clean/spotless house until they have grown and moved out and I am just as surprised as my husband that I am not an alcoholic or druggy just to calm the fire in my soul from all of my stress from these children. Being a stay-at-home mother and wife (or single parent) is equivalent to working 13 hour shifts at a physical job with 3 bosses yelling at you the entire time and you should never ever let anyone tell you any different!!! Who knows, maybe you are a luck filled person with wonderful kids that do their homework, clean their rooms and do their chores with love and understanding without basically telling you that they hate you and their siblings and hope you choke to death or stroke out and die without them having to say a word. Today I watched the news and heard a news cast of a woman and her husband using a switch and stick on their daughter for a spanking bc they caught her talking to a boy that she wasn't supposed to be talking to. The girl ran next door calling the cops and the parents were taken to jail for aggrivated child abuse bc she had welts and taken to the hospital to check for "possible" broken bones... From a switch and small stick, is this a joke?  #1, are you fucking kidding me? #2, whoever thought up these rules and that this was child abuse needs to be beaten in the face with spikes for their stupidity, they're the ones that have made this world an extra sensitive STUPID place!!!! Better yet...  greatest punishment for those illiterate dumbasses, Make them obligated to house in their own home these children and teenagers that they have created from putting parents in jail for their stupid parenting rules. Parents need to step up and be more like that woman! To all of us wooden spoon parents out there.... kudos to you! 😙

No comments:

Post a Comment